Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello World, Its Me!

I'm a wife, a daughter, a daughter-in-law, a sister, a friend. I'm a Woman

I'm Distractable, Passionate, Talkative, Always Learning, a Student Leader. I'm a Medical student.

I'm Indian, American, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi, Desi meaning of our country), South-Asian American, Brown... still looking for a label!

I'm a liberal, wannabe Hippie, not-so-successful-at-it crunchy granola health-nut.

There are so many roles that I fulfill and so many things that make me who I am. This blog is half journal and half hackneyed, amateurish attempt at writing. I hope you enjoy my writing, and I hope you gain catharsis from my experiences. Please feel free to critique my writing, give me suggestions on how to improve myself or show me ways to to be better at what I do.

(Haha, and I swear, this will get less corney)

No comments:

Post a Comment